Presence of mice in garages can lead to various health problems. Hundreds of homeowners call pest control services annually to get rid of mice from their home and garage. Mice make nests in walls, chew-on electrical wires and contain highly infectious germs. Therefore, removing them from your property becomes unavoidable.
Today, fortunately, getting rid of mice has become pretty easy. Another humanist approach, however, would be to trap and release these mice in the wild.
Following are Some Tips With Which You Can Easily Deal With Household Mice:
1. Placing live mousetraps with an edible thing at strategic locations is most likely the most tried and tested mouse control method. One can set their trap near a wall with the bait’s end close to an access point. Also, don’t forget to check these traps daily so you may release the caught mice away from your residence.
2. One can also make use of a good quality mouse repellent that’s available nowadays. These effective mouse repellents won’t just drive them away from the garage but will kill them also.
3. Pet owners and parents of small kids are always suspicious of such mouse repellents. If that’s the case, you can create your own homely mixture which mice happen to despise.
4. Prevention against new infestations is vitally important. Consequently, if you find any holes in your garage’s walls or its own door, fix them immediately using timber, caulk or a patching compound. Seal all sorts of holes since mice can come from small openings too.
5. They are an eco-friendly and extremely effective solution against the entry of mice in garages. Such repellents produce a sound that’s inaudible to humans, but is debilitating for mice. It prevents new infestations and also drives away existing mice.
Mouse control seems like a daunting task on the front; however, one can get rid of them permanently if he/she follows the aforementioned tips religiously. Moreover, one has to always stay extra cautious with rat poisons and repellents in case you have small kids and pets.